Cheynei Pic.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well i just thought i'd celebrate my 1000th post appropriately with a pic of one of my jungles.She's almost 2,a little small for her age and she colouring up to a pretty nice yellow,i hope she improves a bit more in the colour departent but she's quite an unusual looking jungle i think.

Hope you like the pics,enjoy :)

thats a stunner browns. i like the lines down from its head with the black in the middle.

hope you know what ur doin posting a pic of a jungle browns :lol: this thread may end up locked :twisted:

that line down the top of the back looks really sweet. nice pics. congrats on ur 1000thpost.

Nice, is she a stone line jungle?
Yep,good call Dicco!!!
hope you know what ur doin posting a pic of a jungle browns this thread may end up locked
Where's obee when ya need things stirred up a bit :roll: :lol:

add ad and some obee and a pic of a jungle and its on.:lol: no offence ad just messing around

add ad and some obee and a pic of a jungle and its on. no offence ad just messing around
LOL,
Looks like an atherton to me
Yep Stevo the jungles from this line are Athertons and get very big for a jungle and are long and skinnny compared to your short and stocky rainforest jungles.But they are the best looking and coloured Atherton jungles i've seen unless someone has seen better than most of the animals from this line....

i was thinking along the lines of intergrade a cross with a pelican

what the hell would you call that then?

pelintegrade maybe?

excellent dorsal stripe. Good stuff Browns. will be interesting to see in a couple of years.

WOW, what a stunner Browns. You must be a proud man, I know I would if I owned a stunning jungle like that.

jungle

Beauty Brown man, looks like you've got a whole stable of cracker jungles there mate. Gotta love 'em hey. What i like about them is 98% of the time they're out there on display hangin' on a branch so you can enjoy them, not hiding in a hide.
Bye the way mate I'm down for first pick of Doc Rock's next year's jungles :lol: I likes looking forward to things!
Bye, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back