Childreni progression thread (Little Steve Irwin)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the love everybody! :D Why is everything so expensive in Aus?

My theory on this is volume. In the states you have so many people that if you sell cheaper it wont matter because you will sell volume. here in aus our reptile scene isnt huge so things like childrens and beardies are a little more pricey than yours just to cover costs or electricity.. i figure its the same with stores too. more people more sales lower price tag more competition.. JMO

He looks amazing! You're lucky to have him :)
Cheers mate! I'm honored & proud to have him.

My theory on this is volume. In the states you have so many people that if you sell cheaper it wont matter because you will sell volume. here in aus our reptile scene isnt huge so things like childrens and beardies are a little more pricey than yours just to cover costs or electricity.. i figure its the same with stores too. more people more sales lower price tag more competition.. JMO
Yeah...I think you're right.

CRIKEY1.. i just gotta say brother... i LOVE the name of your childrens... hahah makes me laugh everytime i come back to this thread :p

"Here little steve irwin, little steve irwin, arent you a good boy little steve irwin!" LOL

CRIKEY1.. i just gotta say brother... i LOVE the name of your childrens... hahah makes me laugh everytime i come back to this thread :p

"Here little steve irwin, little steve irwin, arent you a good boy little steve irwin!" LOL
Hahaha! Thanks bro! I'm glad you love it. My son named him. To us it was a no brainer. It had to be Little Steve Irwin.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back