• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

childrens python females

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Antaresia childreni

Length

Quantity Available

Bred By
1? 1 me

General Description
6 yo female proven breeder, this girl is a tad rough around the edges, has a scar, and a few lumps and bumps which were there when i got her (from a few owners back- i think at some stage she suffered some burns), which have never caused any health issues with her, eats, sheds, deficates fine, however prelay sheds have been average as she breaks the shed with swelling-. Has had 3 perfect clutches and one full of slugs (this year and have proven it was a suspect male as i used another perfect breeder female with same same male and same problem). doesn't love being handled but is fine pulling out for cleaning etc, never bitten. Awsome feeder, usually fed weaner rats (45-50g), but will happily take mice or quail, now sitting around 700g so will happily breed next year with a good male. $180

2 yo female, never bred/paired. this one was a very slow starter, took off eventually on rats when large enough to eat one. Great handler, never shown the slightest sign of wanting to bite. small for her age as she was assist fed for 6 months, and was cooled for 2011. Fed like a nut for 12 months on hopper rats, has since slowed down a little but has fed on largefuzzy/small hopper rats fortnightly for last 2 months. $150.

both typical children patterns, 2yo is a sibling of the 6yo girl.

From disease free collection, never had any health issue or mite in 6 years of keeping reptiles, no new snakes introduced into my collection for 2 years +.

Selling due to downsizing/getting out of the hobby for a while as i want to spend more time with my child. Not an urgent sale, however i am open to offers.

Will get some photos in next few days.

Edens Landing (Sth Brisbane, near beenleigh)

Willing to Freight?
No, pick up only. may deliver to Brisbane or Gold Coast

Contact Details
PM or email [email protected] initially.

Bump

pictures. first one is of the 2yo girl, other 2 of the 6yo (in breeding pic she is the one at the front with grey eyes).

Attachments

• 2yo.jpg
    2yo.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 6yo.jpg
    6yo.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 6yo_1.JPG
    6yo_1.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
price reduction for this week only. $150 for 6yo, $120 for the 2yo.

bit of a bump.

i will be away from this arvo through to sunday arvo. may not be able to check emails until then but will reply by monday morning.

bump. just the 6yo available now. $150. Eating awsome and will be ready again for next season if you have a male to go with her.

Last edited:
Aussie day special . $135 and 5 weaner rats if picked up by tomorrow arvo

bump. $150 ono.

I am still getting messages regarding the 2yo. she is no longer available, only the 6yo.

bump, got a belly full of food and looking the goods to breed again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back