China cabinet enclosure. Does mirror matter?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennie

Reaction score
I am building a new enclosure from an antique china cabinet. It has a mirror back. Does anyone know if my python will be bothered by her own reflection?
Cheers.

do a quick test.. put your snake in there.. if its not interested then you are fine.... it would be a good way to create depth though!!

Thanks.
I just found another post about the same thing and it seems they are not bothered by their reflections so I will give it a go :)

I have one i have been thinking of using to can i ask how you have put in the vents? mine is glass all the way round except for the frame, so ventting it seems like a problem

Is it practical to put a vent in the roof near the heated end? Have done this before and OK if you dont stack anything on top of enclosure.
Good luck

Is it practical to put a vent in the roof near the heated end? Have done this before and OK if you dont stack anything on top of enclosure.
Good luck

thats a good idea, i hadnt thought of that, lets hope my mum never comes and visits( china cabinet was a gift from her years ago, now it just collects dust) coz she will be angry enough i used her old china cabinet for a snake tank....... i cant imagine her disgust that i cut into the wood too lol..... she hates snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back