Christinus marmoratus????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day all,
just wondering if people can give me an idea of a basic set up for these geckos and tell me abit about them, ive been offered a breeding colony of them for free and so im going to be getting them if he doesn't change his mind! the only thing i know about them is that they are dirt cheap and live in victoria and dont require heating!
i decided to get them because i thought they wouod be good to learn to hatch eggs with because its not a big loss like what i had last year and hopefully these guys might give me more experience with hatching geckos and eggs!

any help would be wonerful,

Cheers,

Luke

G'day all,
just wondering if people can give me an idea of a basic set up for these geckos and tell me abit about them, ive been offered a breeding colony of them for free and so im going to be getting them if he doesn't change his mind! the only thing i know about them is that they are dirt cheap and live in victoria and dont require heating!
i decided to get them because i thought they wouod be good to learn to hatch eggs with because its not a big loss like what i had last year and hopefully these guys might give me more experience with hatching geckos and eggs!

any help would be wonerful,

Cheers,

Luke

I nice sized freezer would be perfect for them luke :lol:

I breed them and your lucky to get a breeding colony for free a 40cm long 15cm wide and 15cm high aquarium is a good enclosure they need 1 hide per 2 geckos and a sand or dirt substrate they will need the cage sprayed every two days apart from a water bowl. Theyll lay their eggs anywhere in the cage remove them and place them in an air tight container with a vermiculite substrate mixed: 100 grams with 95 ml of water at 29 degrees celsius. they will hatch in about 8 weeks.

These guys were my first gecko top little gecko. i keept 3 in a 2ft squared glass tank which was more than ample room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back