Chuck Norris

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlothHead

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
1. If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds till." After you ask, "Two seconds to what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.

2. Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it.

3. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.

4. Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

5. Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub.

Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that the good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

6. Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.

7. There are no disabled people in the world. Only those people who have felt the wrath of Chuck Norris.

8. Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.

9. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

10. Chuck Norris does not have AIDS but he gives it to people anyway.

11. Chuck Norris has recently changed his middle name to "****ing."

12. When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

13. There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.

14. There are two kinds of people in this world: people who suck, and Chuck Norris.

15. In the movie "Back to the Future" they used Chuck Norris' Delorean to go back into time and into the future. When they gave it back to him with a scratch on it he was angry and roundhouse kicked Michael J. Fox, which years later was the cause of his Parkinson's disease.

16. Chuck Norris spends his Saturdays climbing mountains and meditating in peaceful solitude. Sundays are for oral sex, KFC and Tequila.

17. Chuck Norris always has sex on the first date. Always. The only time he didn't was in 1941, otherwise known as the beginning of the Holocaust.

18. Chuck Norris can enter up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Select, Start using only his erection.

19. Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the **** down.

20. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.

21. When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

22. Chuck Norris once walked down the street with a massive erection.

There were no survivors.

23. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.

24. Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

25. Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

26. When Chuck Norris was born, the nurse said, "Holy crap! That's Chuck Norris!" Then she had had sex with him. At that point, she was the third girl he had slept with.

27. Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

28. It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

29. Chuck Norris is not lactose intolerant, he just refuses to put up with lactose's ****.

30. Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

31. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris once shot a German plane down with his finger, by yelling,
"Bang!"

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard

Chuck Norris used live ammunition during all shoot-outs. When the
director said he can't, he replied, "Of course I can, I'm Chuck Norris," and roundhouse kicked him in the face.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Biologically, Chuck Norris is his own step-father.

Scientists used to believe that a diamond was the world's hardest
substance. But then they met Chuck Norris, who gave them a roundhouse kick to the face so hard, and with so much heat and pressure that the scientists turned into artificial Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris carries a man bag. If you call it a purse, he pulls a baby out of the bag and throws it at you. The baby will blow up upon impact.

God offered Chuck Norris the gift to fly, which he swiftly declined for
super strength roundhouse ability.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

When Chuck Norris was denied a Bacon McMuffin at McDonalds because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.

Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heartburn.

A ducks quack does not echo. Chuck Norris is solely responsible for this
phenomenon. When asked why he will simply stare at you grimly.

Chuck Norris once tried to defeat Jackie Chan in a game of chess. When
Norris lost, he won in life by roundhouse kicking Chan in the ide of the
face.

Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick is so powerful; it can be seen from outer
space by the naked eye.

Chuck Norris burned down an entire forest when he was experimenting with water.

If you want a list of Chuck Norris' enemies just check the extinct species
list.

Chuck Norris has never blinked in his entire life. Never.

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter.

When Chuck Norris's wife burned the turkey one thanksgiving, Chuck said, "don't worry about it honey," and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, "Never question Chuck Norris."

We once had a bachelor party for Chuck Norris. He ate the entire cake
before they could tell him there was a stripper in it.

If Superman and The Flash were to race to the edge of space you know who would win?
Chuck Norris

Ironically, Chuck Norris' hidden talent is invisibility.

Chuck Norris eats transformer toys in vehicle mode and poops them out
transformed into a robot.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest poker face of all-time. It helped him win
the 1983 world series of poker despite him holding just a joker, a get out of jail free monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green number 4 card from the game Uno.

Chuck Norris invented a language that incorporates karate and roundhouse kicks. So next time Chuck Norris is kicking your ***, don't be offended or hurt, he may be just trying to tell you he likes your hat.

Chuck Norris invented water.

Chuck Norris went looking for a bar but couldn't find one. He walked to a
vacant lot and sat there. Sure enough within an hour an a half someone
constructed a bar around him. He then ordered a shot, drank it, and then
burned the place to the ground. Chuck Norris yelled over the roar of the
flames, "always leave things the way you found em!"

Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the blue ringed octopus of
Eastern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following
symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and
the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.

Chuck Norris does not use spell check. If he happens to misspell a word,
he simply changes the actual spelling of it.

Before science was invented it was once believed that autumn occurred when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked every tree in existence.

Before email was invented Chuck Norris would attach messages to kittens and roundhouse kick them.

In the original pilot for Star Trek Next Generation Chuck Norris can be
seen powering the USS enterprise warp drive with his roundhouse kicks

Chuck Norris was once asked to recommend a club to which he replied 'I am a club' and everyone partied on him... Until he roundhouse kicked them all because someone spilt his beer.

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Human cloning is outlawed because if Chuck Norris were cloned, then it would be possible for a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to meet another chuck Norris roundhouse kick. Physicists theorize that this contact would end the universe.

Aliens DO indeed exist. They just know better than to visit a planet that Chuck Norris is on

Chuck Norris does not sleep... he waits.

chuck norris isnt hung like a horse, horses are hung like chuck norris.

Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters in his spare time. And by "knit", I mean "kick". And by "sweaters" i mean "babies"

Chuck Norris doesn't have to mow his lawn. He simply stares at the grass, and dares it to grow.

-Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with
five times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilzer. This is, of course, to
limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the
actors he fights..

"Whenever Chuck Norris's wife asks him nicely to do the dishes, he throws them in the garbage and tells her she looks fat."

I didn't know he invented water, I thought it was just the apple and the corn dog :/

but he never dared to fight Bruce Lee. the only reason Chuck Norris is alive is because Bruce liked him.

The mysterious death that came over Bruce Lee was due to Chuck, come on , every one knows that

D

chuck lost his virginity before his father.

Chuck Norris does not believe in germany.

could go on for hours with these they are awesome

Bruce Lee, did not die, he just returned to his own planet (like Elvis).
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

In the movie "The way of the dragon" Bruce Lee & Chuck Norris had a REAL FIGHT!
Some of the footage was left (where Bruce pulled out Chucks chest hair etc).
It started by Chuck claiming to be the worlds best fighter & belittling Bruce as nothing more than an on-screen actor. Bruce showed him who was boss though.

In another movie "Enter the dragon" one of the actors had accidently cut Bruces leg (in the scene where he kicks a broken bottle out of a guys hand). So in the next shot Bruce kicked the guy for real, sent him flying 6 foot into other members of the cast & broke the guys arm.

Bruce Lee died from smoking dope.
His brain swelled under the influence of maryuana and pressed against his skull.
(he had previously been hospitalised for the same condition)

YEP, I was a huge Bruce fan as a kid :p
Shame I have never been to USA as I have always wanted to visit his grave in seattle.

bruce lee was lucky that i let him live for as long as he did. he was getting too big. i had to take him out!
i have a new aprentice- whiteyluvsrum!

Heathens, Bruce Lee died, because CHUCK SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!

Pfft & chuck.
I reckon Edward Norton or Brad Pitt could kick his ****, & we all know that "fight club" was a crock of ***** :p

the force is strong with you whiteyluvsrum, same as bruce lee once had. ill have to keep my red beard on you!

when bruce lee returns like superman did, then u foolish chuck norris flunkys will change ur tune :twisted:

bruce lee will never return, trust me.
i seen his heart explode in my own hand!

I wonder if this was a "Rob Bredl VS Steve Irwin" thread if members would share a joke or cry foul play.

Comments like:
"Steve Irwin will never return, trust me, I seen his heart explode in Robs hand!"
"just dont go to the dark side like Steve Irwin"
"Heathens, Steve Irwin died, because Rob Bredl SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Steve Irwin was lucky that Bredl let him live for as long as he did. He was getting too big. Rob had to take him out!
Would be sure to have the members whinging & chucking a hissy fit lol

PS,
I am enjoying the thread but feel like having a stir :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back