Click clack size

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeprincess

Reaction score
I had a friend come over today who told me they think my click clacks are to big? I use the 10 litre tubs from Kmart and place a hide and water dish in the click clack...not much room after that. My Pythons seem to be fine, but I would be interested in other peoples views :)

for small antaresia people tend to use use 5lt and 7.5 lt. It all depends on the size of the snake. They should be able to stretch out 3/4 of the body out straight.

I have Darwin and Bredli's all around 6 months old....I did buy the 7.5 lt but thought it might be to small.

I started my woma off in a 7L sistema now at 6months old he is in a 600mm L x 600mm W x 300mm H enclosure. If he wasn't in that I would have upgraded him to a 30L tub. So in short no I do not think your click clack is too small.

I run the 7l sistema for all my hatchos (Morelia and Aspidites) get better feeding results in that size tub.
A 10l will be fine but I would ensure for a Darwin and bredli that you have some perches in there for the to climb on.
Also another trick for good feeding responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back