clone hachted!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just sprayed my bynoes... and noticed 1... maybe 2 eggs. late in the season? do you this they might hatch? incubating at 29 deg... the last ones went after 65 days..... what do you think? please only answer if you have experience with geckos.

How old do u think the eggs may be?
The only real way to tell if they look ok is to incubate them and see what happens

i just sprayed my bynoes... and noticed 1... maybe 2 eggs. late in the season? do you this they might hatch? incubating at 29 deg... the last ones went after 65 days..... what do you think? please only answer if you have experience with geckos.

It's not late in the season, I still have a few gravid Clone Geckoes. It never hurts to incubate an egg :)

Cool, yeah of course it is in the bator... looks like a healthy egg, it seems whiter that the other ones. i think i might have another dig around for more eggs soon too. this one was laid on top of the soil, the rest have been buried.

One of the females I mentioned a few hours ago laid eggs between then and now :) That clutch is in the incubator :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back