• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal carpet python hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montay

Reaction score
Coastal carpet male.jpgCoastal carpet female.jpgcoastal (2).jpgcoastal (3).jpg

Scientific Name

Morelia Spilota McDoweli

Common Name

Coastal carpet python

Hatched on 14th January

Sex

These snakes have not been probed - sex unknown

Length

We have not checked lengths, but birth weights ranged from 22 - 26 gms, which is average

Quantity Available

Several

Price

$110.00 each

Bred By

Myself

General Description

Great little snakes from very placid parents. The pictures of the parents are attached. All of these babies have shed and are in various stages of showing interest in food, or taking food (pinkie mice). Like all coastal babies, I would not anticipate any feeding problems once they are settled in.

The babies are behaving as expected - a range of temperaments at this early stage with some very feisty, some shy and all bright and alert and interested in their surroundings.

If you are new to reptiles, each snake(s) come with a detailed DVD about caring for your new pet. We are also available for advice.

Located in the Ipswich area

Willing to Freight?

No, we will not freight - too far from the airport

Contact Details

Please email [email protected]
Or give me a call on 0434 602 945 :D

Only one left ... get in quick! Will sell last one for $100!!

Still have one available ... last one.

Hi - last one was on hold, but buyer bought a murray instead - so, one still available. Nice little snake, feeding well. $100.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back