• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal carpets and spotteds for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanny

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:arrow: Eastern Coastal Carpets - 1 male and 1 female, 18 months old, voracious eaters, a bit snappy due to lack of handling. $100.00 each
:arrow: Eastern Coastal Carpets - 1 pair, nearly 5 years old. Great eaters, can be snappy due to lack of handling. They are from different parents and have not bred due to being kept separate. $400.00 the pair.
:arrow: Eastern Small Blotched (maccies) - 2 of, sex unknown, 6 months old. Eating rat pinkies and big appetites. Again snappy from not being handled. $100.00 each.

:D I am in Townsville, North Queensland and will freight but buyer to pay freight. Can be contacted by email - [email protected] or phone 07-4770 7559

Have just probed the adult coastal carpets and have discovered they are in fact both males. Was led to believe they were a pair. Will try to work out how to post some photos and get them on here. :evil:

hi tanny do you have any pics of the macs? do you know how much freight will be to sydney?

Okay, let's kill 2 birds with one stone.
The male carpets would be at $200.00 each.
Haven't got a photo of maccies yet, will endeavour to get 1 later today, only 1 left, checking on freight prices now.

Freight to Sydney would be about $70.00 for a parcel up to 2kg

The maccie has been handled a bit over the last week and has only bittenme once in that time so getting better. i haven't got photos yet of maccie as trying to get camera from my daughter, hopefully tonight :wink:

maccie juvenile - I know, cut it's head off but trying to take the photo and keep the snake still at the same time, while on my own, proved a little hard. Will try to get a better shot tomorrow.

Would you be able to frieght the macs to sunshine coast, or would it be brisbane.
very nice looking snake, and cheap too.

how much would frieght be to sunshine coast if you can freight to here

sorry, the maccies have now been sold, only have the sub-adult coastal carpets left for sale.

Surely there is someone out there who is after a pair of coastal carpets? Very easy to look after as will eat anytime you put food in. They're not expensive and need a new home due to downsizing my collection. :?: :?: :?:

How old is the female coastal? and will you sell seperately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back