• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

coastals

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChimeraProNG

Reaction score
Scientific Name Morelia spilota mcdowelli

Common Name Hypomelanistic carpet python

Age 4yrs

Sex Male and female pair yet to breed. I haven't put the effort into breeding them

Length 6ft+

Quantity Available
1 Pair

Bred By their mum and dad

General Description
Nice looking snakes that were basically patternless as juvies. Haven't bred for me yet. should breed next year with some work. I've always housed them together so i don't get the best mating reponses.

Location Toowoomba

Willing to Freight?
Prefer not to but will at buyers total expence

Contact Details Phone 0488749953

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Will swap for herps of interest plus cash adjustment. Must go to make room for other projects. first pic of female last 2 of male will go down to $800 the pair[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Picture 059.jpg
    Picture 059.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 126
  • Picture 062.jpg
    Picture 062.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 124
$500 firm need them gone to make space for growing young snakes. now realise they're not worth $1000. nice snakes clean healthy good eaters. will throw in 5x20x24 fishtank+stand enclosure for $200. Cheers:)

bump must go:) tank and pair $650 the lot, tank has heat mat and UV light on 70cm high steal stand. still holds water. 0488749953 Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back