Cobras!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morelia_Hunter

Reaction score
Me again. Some more pics of my holiday home. Hooked up with one of my mates and he got me to take some pics of his cobras. Had to hold a few as he was running in and out of his home the whole time.
First up: Cape cobra
IMG_0739.jpg

Next: Rare form of Rinkhals from the Natal midlands. These snakes are normally bleck and white and was quite surprised when he said its a Rinkhals, as they like to spit venom too!!!!!
IMG_0735.jpg

And of course: The King Cobra to top it off with. Impressive, wait till you see one in real life.
IMG_0793.jpg

Hope you enjoy, have a few more if you want to see them?

they are awsome MH if you got more pics post em please!

Just waiting for photobucket to load them. I know, I was surprised to see the colouration on that rinkhals. If only I knew they were around when I was still living there. The King was just under 2 metres. I never thought i missed these snakes so much till I had a chance to play with them. I will add pics soon.

Saw one of those mangrove snakes off your avatar too when I was there mate! They will be here soon, keep looking.

:lol:

Morelia_Hunter said:
Saw one of those mangrove snakes off your avatar too when I was there mate! They will be here soon, keep looking.

Got some more pics!
Albino Monacled Cobra, very nice looking snake. Very dangerous too.
IMG_0794.jpg

Egyptian Cobra, very common through its range. You find these in all the warmer parts of SA.
IMG_0754.jpg

A banded form of the Egyptian cobra. The colouration is dependant on its distribution. One of my Favourites!
3f140b56.jpg

A Spectacled cobra picking out its dinner. These snakes eat any time.
c75a0bab.jpg

A Rinkhals feigning death, dont pick it up its waiting for that!
6eb38ea1.jpg

And of course Africas most dangerous snake. The Puff Adder.
IMG_0781.jpg

Enjoy!!!

I was gonna say the same thing...there's no way in hell I'd be there- let alone with bare feet!! CRIKEY! DANGER DANGER DANGER! LMAO!!!! ;-P

"And of course Africas most dangerous snake. The Puff Adder. "

I didn't know Africa had one of these??? You been holding out on us, sunshine??? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back