cocadoodle doo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rooster

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.I have been reading many forums and have found aussie pythons a great source of information and entertainment...
I will be recieving my firt snake next week and i just can,t wait.
I have myslef a Diamond/Carpet Intergrade.
I will post some photos after he settles in.
I have read the arguements on intergrades and don,t wish to comment as i have no idea...
But i am assured my fella is a natural i.e Port Mac intergrade.
As long as he is happy and healthy to me it,s not a big deal.
Maybe one day i will find him a girlfriend of the same lines and continue this line some more as

Sounds like scrubby food to me :p

Welcome to the site.

IsK

satisfaction

When you buy a snake or any other reptile as for that matter it is only to satisfy your desire not others. I find this way the reptile you are keeping you are able to form somewhat of an attachment rather than the herp just being another mouth to feed. I have many herps, mainly snakes but I spend time getting to know each and every one of them. Anybody that says reptiles do not have a personality is not a reptile keeper. Every herp has a different personality, just a matter of if you bothered to get to know it.
Doesn't matter If the snake is crossed as you are pleasing yourself.
Welcome to the site mate. You will learn plenty about reptiles here and will find many great reptiles to buy here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back