collection pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i did leave it there. i just thought i could get an id on it. i put that one up acadently

this is the pic i meant to post.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 42
theres 3 marbled geckos in a 30x30x45 exo terra. the geckos are only about 10 cm

why you holding the skink by the tail, just leave it, handling small species like them is easy to cause them damage. what else did you see up there? I suppose I should just check your species list you keep now....

why you holding the skink by the tail, just leave it, handling small species like them is easy to cause them damage. what else did you see up there? I suppose I should just check your species list you keep now....

Touche lol:lol:

Come on guy's, ease up on the poor kid a bit. Doesn't seem to matter what he posts some one wants his hide for it. He is just trying to fit in. When I was his age (yes when Trex roamed the earth :rolleyes: ) I couldn't help myself, had to touch, hold and catch what ever moved as I am sure you all did too if you are truthful. That is how we became so involved with reptiles isn't it? Give the young bloke a break and get off his back for awhile, he is the next generation of herps keepers after all.

Don't want to offend anyone here but a forum is a forum, a place for discussion is it not? A place to learn, a place to make new friends, seems very little tolerance goes on in forums (any forums) these day's and that's sad. I personally find it very hard to deal with that very few have any patients, pleasantries or empathy for any one, times change I guess.... 'tis a shame.

Not a problem nice collection by the way. Got names for them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back