Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt seem to be a prob with ours , they handle well
and are generally pretty settled

here's mine
the blue is male green is female
still trying to find mates for them

Last edited:
:D:D:D:shock::shock::shock:

These are NOT FOR SALE so please dont send me hundreds of PM's! Already organised homes for them cheers.

Attachments

• baby2.JPG
    baby2.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 76
  • h4.JPG
    h4.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 44
a few more happy snaps...enjoy!

Attachments

• huffy2.JPG
    huffy2.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 47
  • biggirl.JPG
    biggirl.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 46
if any one noes any one that has bts or gts for sale or will soon can they please pm me

That's the hugest juvenile BTS I've ever seen Trish! What were the dimensions of the eggs? All of the captive bred ones I've seen have been about the same size as a juvenile Mac.

That's the hugest juvenile BTS I've ever seen Trish! What were the dimensions of the eggs? All of the captive bred ones I've seen have been about the same size as a juvenile Mac.

hahaha Jonno, the one on the right is the mum of the hatchlings and the other is another female. I should of written that in my post...oops!

The average dimesions of the eggs were 35mmx21mm roughly. Hatchlings were roughly 27cm svl when they hatched out, so tiny!

ah, I have two and love them. A lot less spaztastic than my spotted python. One is so calm he barley has a feeding response. I guess the only negative is their poop is messier (since they aren't desert snakes, it's a bit wetter).

they are very popular , just so hard to find. i should of bought a clutch i got offered cheap a few years back.......coulda , shoulda , woulda............regreting it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back