Competition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey sorry I missed my crowning, then de-crowning....my Optus Broadband was offline for an hour.

I didn't Google that...in fact the thought didn't even occur to me. I am stealing back my (lame) prize. I have the DVD and I knew what the house was from straight away....although it has been somewhat remodelled since the movie.

I'm the world's #1 Goonies fan...

Simon Archibald

here it is, this time its from a tv (american) show.
housefromtv.jpg

God simon, you really do have no life!!!! LOL

You can have the other trophy back now. LOL

Ok, next one is going to be extra hard cause of you Simon!!

yes I am a sad individual

*spoken similtaneously by a crowd*

"Yes, we're all individuals"

*lone voice*

"I'm not"

I love monty python! :D

I'm the world's #1 Goonies fan...

i'd fight ya for that but i didnt recognise the house lol...i knew i knew it but couldnt place it :p. TOP movie :D

Haha Zoe...yes if you wanna claim #1 you gotta know that house ;-) I love the "truffle shuffle" that Chunk does...and just the things he says all through the movie. What a legend!!!

Simon Archibald

Chunk's great :D i wanna name one of my herps Chunk lol. i havent seen it in ages and its been bugging me what the big lug guy's name is...you know the guy who chunk becomes friends with?

ive got a thing for old kids movies...neverending story, labyrinth, tommy tricker (havent seen that in years), goonies, etc etc. gotta luv em :p

Probably not hard at all, but im finding it very difficult to find a house that will be hard to guess.
house2.jpg

RE: Re: RE: Competition

SLOTH!!!! thank god thats out of my system now lol :p

thanx sherm :D

Re: RE: Competition

Teamsherman said:
Probably not hard at all, but im finding it very difficult to find a house that will be hard to guess.

Movie or TV? Looks familiar but can't quite place it........

:p

Hix

RE: Re: RE: Competition

About time you were wrong Simon!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back