Conartest

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KREPS2011

Reaction score
I recived a email from someone yesterday. Claiming they imported Southern Angle Headed Dragons from south africa. Here is the Hole email they sent me.

hi we have 4 Southern Angle Headed Dragons for slae they were imported
from south african and now we are selling because we are to relocate
to south african to work with the south african wildlife do well to
mail us if you will be able to take all or both
they are 9months and we give them out for $200 each including shipping
we are currrently located at darwin we await to read from you asap.

Has this happend to anyone else on here??

On a brighter note i got my first snake today lol.
6 Month old Childrens Python.

Last edited:
It deffinately looks like a scam! They would probably ask for credit card or bank account details etc.
I think they may have targetted you because haven't you had ads asking for angle heads lately?
Maybe make a new e-mail address and use that strictly for 'business' (buying and selling ads etc). I haven't recieved an e-mail or anything but you need to be very careful with this type of thing and possibly report them if you can get any further details out of them like an address or something.

Congrats on the new snakes too :)

The old saying "if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is" kinda rings a bell here....
I would ignore it.

Congratulations on your new snakes, would love to see some piccy's :)
C

Yes - had similar - but I managed to purchase my capuchin monkeys this way.

I had 14 capuchin's - but unfortunately my boa ate all except the smartest and cunning one... He's still on the loose (as well as the boa).

But in order to get my capuchins all I needed to do was pay for the freight - and I did have to promise they'll be in a good home!

And we were approved...

It's really sad when this sort of thing happens... so many innocent people fall for it...

I mean, if they did any of their research they'd know I was TERRIBLE at keeping monkeys and those monkeys were never safe since they arrived at my home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back