Concerts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake-Supplies

Reaction score
I recently came back from the Taylor Swift concert with my partner...
It was good, she looks better in the flesh, let me tell you that much...
I enjoyed the concert, not so much the screaming 15 year olds in my ear... but yeah, I enjoyed it.

Though it didn't compare with Alice Cooper's concert.
All 4 I have been to, have blown me away.
The theatrics, the showmanship, the plot, the LOUD and IN YOUR FACE music... ahhhhhh, love's it!!

What's your favourite concert and why?

I havent been to any :( I was supposed to go to the KISS concert in 1980 but I got into severe trouble at boarding school and my Dad cancelled my ticket my Uncle worked for the Australian as an A grade reporter so I had a press pass too ..... I really disliked missing the AC/DC concert... Damn my post is a kill joy lol Sorry Joshua A I would've loved to see Alice Cooper :)

OOOOOOOOO, naughty naughty...

Press pass... that would of been pretty ******n cool.

I met Alice, maaaaaaaaaaaaaate.... I'm not gay, but I'm sure I wouldn't of said no...
I love the guy.

Crystal
This sounds like lots of fun now
No need to tell everyone
Just whisper in my ear what the lots of trouble at boarding school was???
[that could make a great thread??]

Will list some concerts later and totally agree Alice Coopers were awesome

I worked at all three Taylor Swift concerts and she did put on a good show.
Thousands of screaming girls, tonnes of glitter and some cool props, some pyro..
Worked at worse concerts than this.
I like Alice Coopers music better but Taylor is so much easier on the eye than Alice, lol

Woah, really?!
Did ya say hello?
She's gorgeous... I'm going to marry her one day.

Yeah lot's of young girls, though... young girls= young mums...
What do you do for a living?

Alice Coopers concerts really I think are Legendary

Crystal
This sounds like lots of fun now
No need to tell everyone
Just whisper in my ear what the lots of trouble at boarding school was???
[that could make a great thread??]
It would make a very interesting thread indeed...... suffice to say Daddy had to make a sizable donation to said school(to let me get my junior certificate) and on the proviso I was NOT to return the following year(he still brings it up now lol I just tell him the fruit never falls far from the tree ;) ) I had been gearing up for that concert for months :( worst punishment ever was missing it AND he blocked my calls lol

My latest one was good Charlotte, I won two tickets. Was ok but same, full of 15 yr olds with skirts way too short for all the meat they were carrying on them.

Plus we weren't allowed to take drinks into the arena!!!! So we missed the gig and hit china town for some cheap drinks and lame karaoke bars that have nothing but 80's music which I secretly luv :D

Taylor sang "Teenage dream" by Katy Perry, and guess what?

While she was singing about putting my hands in her skin tight jeans... I thought dirty thoughts...
I'll admit it...

My latest one was good Charlotte, I won two tickets. Was ok but same, full of 15 yr olds with skirts way too short for all the meat they were carrying on them.

Plus we weren't allowed to take drinks into the arena!!!! So we missed the gig and hit china town for some cheap drinks and lame karaoke bars that have nothing but 80's music which I secretly luv :D

Not my scene of music... you prefer to party?
Yeah, love the 80's... even though I wasn't alive.

I luv to have a few drinks ;) I lov all sorts of music but please don't sell me cordial when I want to get in the mood to have a good night , lol! that's why we hit the town.

Yeah Taylor swift is pretty hot, I'm sure you werent thinking though "oh those jeans are way too tight u might get UTI " hehe

Best concert I've been to was tool by far. They are just incredible.

Muse was great at the BDO too.

Karnivool are also excellent live.

My first ever concert was John Farnham. He is and always will be great too. Puts on an awesome show, quite the entertainer.

Erbitting the oarth.

I've been to black eyed peas, pink, lady gaga, guns n roses and bonjovi that I can think of. Oh I went to see Michael Jackson when I was a lil with my mum when he performed in parramatta park NSW waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back

Disturbed, seen them twice both times were awesome!

Id agree disturbed in brissy a few years ago was great. Machine gun fellatio was odd. Farnham didnt impress me. I wanna go to Bombay to see some aussie hip hop. And cant wait for metallica to some back to oz.

Slipknot. Hands down. I've seen them four or five times and you will rarely see more activity and energy on a stage. Their sideshow this year was the best I've seen from them too. You could see all eight of them were throwing everything into it as a tribute to the late bass player, Paul Gray

Veruca Salt on the 8 arms to hold you tour. Marilyn Manson first time they came.Tool,primus and NIN at alternative nation.Now I'm showing my age.

never saw Pink Floyd live
Metallica deep purple cream bob marley joe cocker blondie evanescence stones elo dragon ono acdc fleetwood mac bon jovi guns and roses queen alice plus a few more

possibly the best were queen evanescence and the gunners

but for stage show have to go with alice followed very closely by metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back