Concerts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beard have to agree blues is way cool
Byron Bay and Goulburn were yearly visits
But for energy and stage show they dont really have the ability or venues to compete with the mega stars

Best concert would have to be where things went off not just a great show. For sheer crowd explosion I would say Beasties and Pogues. Beasties because there were all these kids and they just went nuts, it was fantastic to watch( for an idea of what it was like check out Sabotage live in Glasgow). The Pogues at the Enmore when the mostly Irish audience drank the Duke dry before the gig and security retreated to the foyer.
Others would be H&C, before they went soft, with a moshpit of blokes screaming back at the band "you dont make me fell like I'm a woman anymore" and their big sound. Birthday Party at the San Miguel in Cammeray, could have been the beers and whisky with Stacey and Nick Cave walking on the crowd. Dr Feelgood at the Chevron and oh, for sheer mayhem and control, 76 muscians and singers on stage, Fela Kuti at the Fridge in Brixton, everybody dances, no wallflowers. Theres more but I only remember then in dribs and drabs.

Best concert would have to be where things went off not just a great show. For sheer crowd explosion I would say Beasties and Pogues. Beasties because there were all these kids and they just went nuts, it was fantastic to watch( for an idea of what it was like check out Sabotage live in Glasgow). The Pogues at the Enmore when the mostly Irish audience drank the Duke dry before the gig and security retreated to the foyer.
Others would be H&C, before they went soft, with a moshpit of blokes screaming back at the band "you dont make me fell like I'm a woman anymore" and their big sound. Birthday Party at the San Miguel in Cammeray, could have been the beers and whisky with Stacey and Nick Cave walking on the crowd. Dr Feelgood at the Chevron and oh, for sheer mayhem and control, 76 muscians and singers on stage, Fela Kuti at the Fridge in Brixton, everybody dances, no wallflowers. Theres more but I only remember then in dribs and drabs.

out of all those... I know none of them.

Now I'm waiting for prince ........ I can't fricken wait I'm peeeeeeing my pants with excitement. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY

Wiggles! lol and im serious :p they rock. mum and dad saw the original ACDC bac in the day at our town hall! apparently they rocked way harder than the wiggles.
sing with me..."everybody sing! lalala, everybody clap (insert clap)..bow to your partner then you turn around....hands in the air.. rockabye your bear, bear's now asleep shh shh shh, *lower voice to quite* bear's now asleep shh shh shh *whisper* bear's now asleep shh shh shh"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back