Cool pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

What does this mean? (The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1024 x 768. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 2832 x 2128.) and how can i fix it

You need to resize the photo, at present it is around 3 times the acceptable limit ! Just go into whatever your default photo programme is and resize it to around 1000x700.

What does this mean? (The Dimension limits for this filetype are 1024 x 768. We were unable to resize your file so you will need to do so manually and upload it again. Your file is currently 2832 x 2128.) and how can i fix it

You go into whatever photo managing programme you have and look under IMAGE usually and just resize to the appropriate size.

Wich Is Best

Which Is Best

1 Jacky Adult On Wood

2 Water Skink On Skull

3 Baby Jackies

Last edited by a moderator:
hang on ill go get some off me dawf tree frogs and mountain dragons

More Pics

The dawfs were camoflaged too well so here are my mountain dragons.

I also have some pics of my outdoor encloser.

Do u have any cool pics if yes send them in (Must be ur own stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
So what is the Latin name of the Eastern DWARF tree frog ?

isw that scientific name??

What about the pics did u like them

Who did you buy your mountain dragons off mate?? I wouldn't mind getting a few!

i got them off a guy that was selling them for $50 each he also had jackies for the same prise. his number is 0414645180. His setup is better then most zoos

YEA IM a sub-adult whoo hoooooooo.

Does anyone else have pics of there herps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back