cooling pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well i havnt bred like half the people on here i have only had pythons for 8-12 months so wat am i supose 2 know

Putting a python in the fridge to simulate a cooling period is not only dangerous
to the python but a complete load of bulldust!

Cooling is a progressive thing done over a series of months to achieve the end result
of mating , ovulating and ultimatley egg laying!

If you have keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons read it, It will give you enough knowledge to take you through all ranges of breeding.

To say over half the people on here have bred snakes before is a load of bull as
well, most give advise on breeding with no first hand experience at all :rolleyes:

There's an old saying that goes
"Ask a stupid question.............."
He was either sick of your questions or pulling your leg.
Sometimes people don't want to give you accurate answers because they don't want you to be successful. They want the market to themselves, so be careful who you get information from. Always double triple quadriple check, either here or read up to confirm/refute.

Yeah as silly as it may seem, an unsuspecting new comer may have taken it as truth

To cool my snakes, I simply turn the heat lamps off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back