corn clutches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.punja

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the variety this guy is getting out of each clutch, or could I have misunderstood and the eggs come from different parents?

better add the link hey :lol:

[video=youtube;iEo7JfHts8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEo7JfHts8g&feature=channel[/video]

That's crazy - thousands of colubrids hatching every day!

I got the impression that they were all from the same parents...

oh my god! those ball are awsome. love the spiders.

seems like a pretty well done show- for youtube. i almost died seeing all those racks. FILLED with what, thousands? of snakes... SHEESH!!!! freaken crazy.

as for clutches bringing out so many colours. if you mix a ghost with a caramel, you'll have a fair mix, plus some looking like the parents out each (eg: axanthicx ghost - produced the ghost. bringing axanthic down into this clutch) when you mix two very different corns with strong genes from either side, im not suprised to see such variety.

in another clip he says he has the largest collection in the world, 30,000 in that clip he strolls into the shed with 400 new baby corns in cups. unreal

hahaha i love snakebytes!! i hang out each week for a new episode, brian really know his stuff!! and yes, they are all from the same parents. because the parents are het for everything left right and centre, they get a huge variety in a single clutch.

I still cant help but feel sorry for the snakes that live their life in a small white plastic box . Hope he sells them to someone with decent enclosures but l supose the breeders are out of luck .

They have some awesome clips on you tube just watched one with an albino alligator

I still cant help but feel sorry for the snakes that live their life in a small white plastic box . Hope he sells them to someone with decent enclosures but l supose the breeders are out of luck .

Kind of reminds you of them horrible dog breeding places where the dogs are cinfined to a small cage and only changed to breed then put back doesn't it. But those tubs did look good sized and it looked like most of the snakes could stretch. Besides the majority of snakes remain coiled or in hides anyway so it's not much different except the option to get out and move around isn't there. This makes me wonder if exercise with snakes matters? All his snakes do look healthy and do breed.

well if he is feeding weekly its 30,000 food items a week weather it be mice-rat-rabbit
imagine his breeding shed for the rodents :p

dont worry about the rodent shed
worry about the young bloke who has to clean all the tubs out after the feed has passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back