corn clutches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if he is feeding weekly its 30,000 food items a week weather it be mice-rat-rabbit
imagine his breeding shed for the rodents :p

he has a video of feed day, they come live and frozen and it all comes in a big truck, if i can find it ill post it up.
found it, hope this is the right one, i cant watch because my comp has gone slow.
[video=youtube;hT_XYFRnujg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_XYFRnujg[/video]

Wow, he had some awesome looking animals! Its a shame their illegal here but understandable when you see the numbers in the clutches! might go try that lemon trick with my adder!;):D

You have to love America, so many cool Colubrids and nice bourbon.

cheers for the link now im freaking hooked on his videos and a few other just like him,
american guys are so open about there setups and what not pity some one the bigger aus guys are like this
cheers

why arent we allowed corns and balls ther so awsome we should b able to cross like them

cheers for the link now im freaking hooked on his videos and a few other just like him,
american guys are so open about there setups and what not pity some one the bigger aus guys are like this
cheers

I have little doubt those snakes would have better lives than many pet snakes that live in large spacious enclosures. Those tubs look great for most snakes IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back