corn snakes in oz

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomc1992

Reaction score
just scrolled threw the the net on a few pages and actually found at least 30 ads for corn snakes here in australia..... ranging from 200-500 bucks each. its ridiculous im surprised ppl are picking up there fones if they advertise that. i called them just to see if thy were serious in all seriousness, there not australian's not saying there ethenticity just to show im not racist but yeah big problem and its getting out of hand...

just go to show that the ppl in charge dont give a crap about corn snake sales in australia. Alot of ppl are gettin them cause they dont need heat lamps to heat up as our climate is alot warmer then where they come from.

Austalian pythons are so much better....

I'm sending all the links/ads I can find to the Manager of Agricultural Compliance at DPI (They're the investigative and enforcement arm). Hopefully, with our help, they can get something done about it.

PM me if you want his email addy.

hey bluereptile...I know , Ive seen his adds on there...but no one gives a crap...but if they find out you have a reptile thats not on ur books...they come and take them all....how is that fair..??

hey bluereptile...I know , Ive seen his adds on there...but no one gives a crap...but if they find out you have a reptile thats not on ur books...they come and take them all....how is that fair..??

Alot of ppl will give a crap bud. Who is to say that they actually have books? ppl that have exotics wont have anything on the books:evil:

Petlink and any other sites that allow exotic sales need to be shutdown:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Petlink and any other sites that allow exotic sales need to be shutdown:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

I think differently they should have a filter that will filter out any threads that have exotics for sale?

are these frogs rare and arnt fieworks illegel
UNIQUE and RARE FROGS FOR SALE!!! plus fireworks
Chamellion perons? all perons change colour, the other frogs can only be sold under a A2 license so i think its strange that he does not mention that
Fireworks are illegal so i dont think that poaching would be a great leap for this guy

PS i know what your trying to do but by posting these links here you are inadvertently giving these guys free advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back