CORN SNAKES PICS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firesnake

Reaction score
here are piccies of my corn snake Max Houdini,as requested.... can't go wrong with looking at snake pics!!
he is a florida type corn. there are many specially bred colours but he is a natural occurence.
yeah, i know one of the pics is sad and mushy, but i was happy to have my corn back, ok?:)

before anyone decides to go off an a tangent check the sig first.

Looks Beautiful Friesnake!!

Lucky you found him!!

Don't let him loose again :wink:

I found that if you tie a 6 foot piece of string to their tail and the enclosure they cant get too far away :D

much easier to find as well coz you just pull the string :wink:

Glad you found him too firesnake :D

Lovely snake there!!

Glad you found him, I would hate to go through losing mine!

Lovely snake, i wish i could own one, i heard they are one of the best snakes to keep. Thanks for sharing

Awesome animal Firesnake, but so glad you put that remark on peterescue, saved this thread from getting 200 vicious posts.

Simone.

Beautiful snake. i was tempted to start the tangent for fun but i'm nicer than that :twisted:

Re: RE: CORN SNAKES PICS

snakes4me2 said:
I found that if you tie a 6 foot piece of string to their tail and the enclosure they cant get too far away :D

much easier to find as well coz you just pull the string :wink:

Glad you found him too firesnake :D

LOL yeah that it is a good idea...maybe if i put the string under a brick, too.....

thanks, i am happy to have him back too. :)

MrSpike said:
Lovely snake, i wish i could own one, i heard they are one of the best snakes to keep. Thanks for sharing

they are indeed great snakes. i wish i could bring him home!! :(
thanks peterescue, i didn't think about the fact that people might think i have a smuggled animal. fear not! he's legal!! :)

i think corns are awesome i specially like albino corns. well done on finding him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back