corn snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard rumors bout them in the hunter but didnt notice it in any paper. do you have a link to the article?
the next will be the veiled chameleon, followed by the red tail boa!! (or the other way around)
i guy i spoke to the other day actually works for npws and he tole me 'npws and the liscencing system is a joke and that they really dont care!!' i reckon we have known that for a long time but its sad to be hearing it from an employer of npws!

Your joking right, why is it sad.

To them its a job like any other. Do you think the ladies/guys at the RTA give a rats about you getting yoru license no.

Come on people, i'd be suprised if they could tell a diamond from carpet.

Your joking right, why is it sad.

To them its a job like any other. Do you think the ladies/guys at the RTA give a rats about you getting yoru license no.

Come on people, i'd be suprised if they could tell a diamond from carpet.

simple really, the people that are ment to be governing the system, believe that the system sucks...... if the system isnt working then who is going to REALLY inforce the laws........nobody! its pretty obvious npws arent doing anything!!! if they were they would crack down on it and try to fix the problem, imo its to late! the number of exotics is huge and nothing can be done about it and the biggest problem is, is that nothing was done when they may have had a chance! i know that its hard if not impossible to govern properly but it seems like nobody even bothered to try!

I heard there was a little population of cornies in the Belrose area of Sydney.

Not sure about that....its the next suburb over from me.
But have heard of them in Mosman

sorry guys, i read it in the daily telegraph. it was a really small article printed about 8 weeks ago.

lets face it guys EXotics are everywhere regardless of what people think

The only way to address the issue is to stop the sale, if there is no market their will be no breeding

Red Eared Sliders and Alligator snapping turtles from my own experience appear to easy to get

with many individuals selling them directly from their back yards out of ponds

There is a small wild population of corn snakes in darwin. But from what i have heard they are all albino, so they shouldn't do too well.

They should just stop planting corn then the corn snakes would have nothing to eat.

I'm just waiting for an outbreak of cobra's or vipers of some sort.:lol: Now that would be interesting;) 'mummy, is that a gaboon viper?' :p:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back