Cornsnakes $25

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneobro

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Lmao no I'm not selling cornsnakes you stooge lol but thought it was interesting on the bhb reptiles website in America ( the dude that dose the snakebytes podcast ) they are selling there ALBINO corn for only $25 , but on the other end he is selling some balls for as much as $9000 far out no wonder he always looks so happy lol ... Man there still all just a dream to Australian keepers :(

Imagine the cost of setting all that stuff up though. And buying the new morphs he bought the pinstripe without even getting a picture of it. I would think he is very stressed off camera.

No one assumed you were selling them.

They're ugly things that belong no where near Australia imo. I don't care if they're cheap, having to pay more for a snake stops a certain demographic from owning species they shouldn't.

Imagine the cost of setting all that stuff up though. And buying the new morphs he bought the pinstripe without even getting a picture of it. I would think he is very stressed off camera.

I recon ay looking at all them racks full of snakes ? Must be millions of dollars in stock there ay ...

Yeah and there is more that you don't see. With all those "space saving methods" they probably have over 100,000 snakes.

Yeah and there is more that you don't see. With all those "space saving methods" they probably have over 100,000 snakes.

Not to mention the turtles , geckos n the rest , it's heaps when u think of it ay

Yeah I would be in heaven if they were all in adequate enclosures and they weren't all ball pythons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back