Crewl and unusual

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats disgraceful!! :(
...but very nice that u rescued her,...

You must take your video to ACA or Today Tonight so that no one else will suffer what you went through.
That person must be publically shamed and never deserves to be near any horses again.
I have 3 lovely horses and luckily they live with me.
It's a shame you couldn't hang around while the horse ate her feed..that's what I used to do when I used agistment.

We used to hang around but then when we first noticed something wrong we decided to feed her at 10pm so no one was there but its like they use to follow us or something cos when we leave about 10mis later on the tapes she would show up and take the food. one time we got one of those huge round bails put in and the next day it was gone. you cant tell me she ate one of those over night.

I hope you sue them so much that they have to sell their horse to be able to pay the fees, So then they will know how you feel.

If you want to tell your story to ACA go to:
ACA

Sorry to here that take the footage to the rspca sue them and what ever else you can to teach them a lesson

Also do you know that identity of the person that was stealing her food? because they're just as much to blame as the owner of the agistment, and should also have their name(s) plastered all over the news too, take no prisoners when it comes to animal cruelty!
I don't think you were being followed by the thief, it sounds like to me that the owner was the one watching you, and calling the thief to inform them of when you fed your horse.
HANG 'EM BOTH UP TO DRY!!!!!!!!
How would they like to be starved, beaten and left out in the cold.
Good luck with the law suit, definately keep us all updated.

not sure of the ladys name who stole the food, but the owners name is neil and has adgistment on the corner of palmers and sayers road truganina victoria

would love to see someone try that with our ex race horse (NO ONE touches his food!!!)
very sorry to hear u had to sell him, some people should be shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back