croc kull??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cull/kull/kill whats the difference? thats the only vid i have seen sorry. maybe try their hompage then search it.??

Well you asked what my thoughts were, my thoughts were of correct spelling :D.

*on hands an knees groveling at your almighty feet asking for forgiveness*:rolleyes:
hahah
cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull
is that enough lines or do you want more - it may not have sunk in????

People should learn to stay out of their environment

Its not rocket science

They where here long before us so they have the right to live a long and healthy life

*on hands an knees groveling at your almighty feet asking for forgiveness*:rolleyes:
hahah
cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull cull
is that enough lines or do you want more - it may not have sunk in????

Just remember to practice that prayer every day and you will be on the right track.

I've got a better idea, how about we learn to live with wildlife instead of killing them?

Thing that stumps me is that there is no outcry for a cull of humans when someone murders an innocent person, society puts them in a secure environment at the rest of society's expense so they maybe rehabilitated and let loose to kill again.

Croc is simply looking for a feed, human's generally kill each other with intent to simply kill.

Go figure, we live in a crazy twisted world.

I've got a better idea, how about we learn to live with wildlife instead of killing them?

Thing that stumps me is that there is no outcry for a cull of humans when someone murders an innocent person, society puts them in a secure environment at the rest of society's expense so they maybe rehabilitated and let loose to kill again.

Croc is simply looking for a feed, human's generally kill each other with intent to simply kill.

Go figure, we live in a crazy twisted world.

well said Couldn't agree more

Lewy

People should learn to stay out of their environment

Its not rocket science

They where here long before us so they have the right to live a long and healthy life

Exactly!:D

Dragon1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back