Crocodile Encounters Herp displays

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmbrimer

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Dunno if anyone got to see Mark from crocodileencounters at St Ive's shops, but he's a great reptile showman, up there with the best of them. Has in the past been in charge of Eric at ARP and worked at croc farms in NT and all over Australia. Anywayz, in case anyone is looking for a reptile show for birthdays or anything really, check out www.crocodileencounters.com.au. Himself, Colin give a superb show, HIGHLY recommended.

What reptiles did he have there JM?

At the shopping centre turtles, snakes (non ven) beardies etc - and I think on the Sunday a small croc (wasn't there then) Do all sorts on request...

Hi Alexhander - it's an annual thing for the weekend I'm afraid

I went and saw it on Saturday and thought it was a fantastic show :lol:

Yeah sorry Alexahnder it was one for the one weekend only :cry:

On the saturday show (there were several shows per day) he brought out a bluey, bearded dragon, diamond python, and a 3ft saltwater croc. Also on display he had a spencers monitor, 2 freshwater crocs and 4 frogs (green ones).

I would also highly recomend his shows.

If you're ever get to see him at a show, have a chat with him, he's got some great stories and is always happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back