Cruel baby names?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missllama

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Was talking with my sister inlaws the other day they wanted to know if we have thought of a name yet, supposedly my partner thought it would be funny if our son has the initials FART as his name he has been talking about it with them secretly lol
i really hope he is joking, no way will our baby be called something like
Frank Adam Robert Thuen poor bugger!

Has anyone on here been named something funny or have anyone in the family etc who has?

I know of a kid who's mother was on drugs when she gave birth and named the kid 'Rainbow'.

I thought that was cruel.

One lady had a whole crap load of kids that she named after fruit, something around 4,5 kids and they all had names like Orange, pear, mango, ect. Imagine That!

haha, fart would be funny as long as the kids at school dont catch on, lol,..!1 :)

my brother was actually seeing a girl called Rainbow, her surname was Luck (not sure on spelling, she was from singapore)

What about Jamie Oliver's kids names Daisy Boo and what ever the other ones are!!

lmao boo!

rainbow is a tad odd... i dont think id appreciate being called that if i got landed with that name lol
and fruit names are horrible lol

Jaimie Oliver's kids are Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo, and Petal Blossom Rainbow - three little flowers - quite beautiful I think! I really like those hippie, flower-child names. I think "Summer" for a little girl is lovely too.

Bob Geldof has Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Little Pixie which are pretty cool too, but a bit more out there!

My aunts name is Treasure, she changed it when she was little (not legally, but hardly anyone knows her by her real name)...My brother just had a son and named him Bremen...It sounds like your saying Brendan wrong or something.

flame? and ocean? bahahhaa

father inlaw said that theres a kid at his work called pheonix i thought that was a horrible name lol

I really feel sorry for the poor kids who cop these names because of their parents selfishness. A bogan friend of my sister named her two kids Dream and Heaven...

dream and heaven they would get alot of crap in school :(
a girl i studied with a few years ago was called angel... i think thats a pretty horrible name for anyone lol
i knew someone with the middle name jesus i thought that was a bit odd but maby its normal overseas...

Frank Zappa named his kids Moon Unit (girl), Dweezil (boy), Ahmet, and Diva Muffin. lol.

and i have friends that named their child Destiny, because they saw it written on the side of a caravan in the park they were living in. hahaha.

poor kids...

I dont really have a problem with summer although i wouldnt name my kid that.
My cousins just had a kid and called it Arthur *** :shock:

lol i am curious to know what *** is sothern forest drag lol!

ewww dweezil that is HORRIBLE lmao i vote number 1 for that being the worst name listed so far on this thread haha

one of my mates, his dad's name IS jesus.
i got a good laugh at that.
who would do that D:

To make it worse, wait til you hear where it came from... lol.

His mum had a funny looking toe which had been the source of family amusement so often that it had aquired a `technical name': it wasn't a toe - it was a ``Dweezil.''

So they decided that it would be a good name for a child.

Makes you all warm and fuzzy, doesnt it? lol :shock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back