Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_GRIZ

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all

can people please post pics of there cunningham skink enclosure

i have mine outside but i wanna know how i can make it look better by seeing ppls enclosure

cheers matt

big compared to most peoples ones

its about 2.5-3metres its outside

Why not post pics of yours and we can give advice..?

will do first thing tomorrow

it is raining and i have done some work to it

stoped raining yay will be back in a min with pics

my enclosure

the last pic is one of my eastern long neck turtles not sure if its the male or female

cheers matt

Last edited:
there was alot more stuff but it looked ******

ok thanx
i can't make it to rocky i also have 2 blueys and 2 turtles in there aswell

Blueys would love some low rocks, turtles too

could use also please post pics of yours if u's have any

First, disguise the edges of the pool with some flat stones...slate would work as well as some bush rock...(of course have a log/stone ramp for turtles to get in and out)

Next you need to hide some of that wall, it draws your attention more than the enclosure. I would put some large stones around to break it up a bit and also plant some grass type plants along the edge...(they will get some height to break up the wall but won't allow the animals to climb too high)

Next is to remove the sticks and box in the middle...I presume the sticks are for some sort of climbing/basking species like EWD or Beardies? Anyway, a nice large log on an angle upwards will work brilliantly and you can lay some hides around the base of it...

could use also please post pics of yours if u's have any

My yard is far too small at the moment for anything like that...there are some great pit pics around...i'll try and find the links...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back