cunningham skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DA_GRIZ

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all

i have had my cunningham skinks almost 6months now and over that time i still can not get my cunningham skinsk to eat good.

can anyone help me out on how and what i could do to get them eating because i will be sellling them and i wont feel right if i sell them not eating good

i can get one to eat maybe 4 meal worms

i try feeding them vegies and baby foods aswell

ok cool.i'll give some watermelon a try

They should take crickets, soft fruit, bit of canned cat/dog food, roaches, mushrooms, mix in some chopped greens and leave them to it.
They may not want to eat while your their also. I dont know how well adjusted they are to their set up. That could have a major bearing. Do they get on with each other.

yeah they have been with each other from babys i got them at yearlings

Take them outside and let them warm up in the sun and then try feeding them. I chuck my lizards in a recycling crate. Mealworms aren't much good.

try some roaches or live pink mice ,meal worms are no good and shouldnt be used, if housing in side take them out for some sun
Mick

Mine love banana and mince, they are living with Bluetongues so accept bluetongue standard fare. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back