Cute froggy ID please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firedrake

Reaction score
Shame he only had one eye :( found him crawling through my bedroom window
IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0022.jpg

It looks like a collingwood supporter.
(Sorry couldn't help myself)
:)

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) it was just so cute I wanted to keep it but he hangs around so it's like keeping him I guess :)

Good job you spotted him. Could've wreaked havoc if he'd gone unnoticed!

Looks like a Port Adelaide player to me.

Have you adopted it ?

I would have, definitely a frog who needs some help IMO..

When I was at Port Hedland I was amazed how many geckos and frogs there were who came out at night time (so did the human inhabitants too - was darned hot there November to April).

Amazing that even 5 floors up in Lawson Appts there'd still be geckos stationing themselves near the light on the patio to catch moths and other bugs attracted by the light.

Last edited:
Na he adopted us, he hangs out on my window most nights with the gex I think he can handle himself :)

And Steve you lost me :|

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) it was just so cute I wanted to keep it but he hangs around so it's like keeping him I guess :)

Sounds like my Lizzy.... (long story). Have you given him a name yet ?
Started offering him food treats ?

Haha not that far yet, don't really have anything he'd be interested in. In winter there's tons that come and sit on the windows, they don't get much bigger than this one and they crawl, not jump. Very cute until they get inside in the middle of the night and jump on you.

Are you sure they're not stalkers disguised as frogs? :p

Cute little guy, he looks like a 'Popeye' to me :D

Yep, you do seem to have caught his eye. Definitely stalker potential there given he is clearly keeping an eye on you. I would certainly be wondering exactly what it is that he is keeping an eye out for?

Agree - Desert Tree Frog (Litoria rubella) - they only get to 3 or 4 cm long and females are larger - about half a cm on average.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back