cute photo of how my dragon sleeps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just got home from work to find my beautiful dragon having a nice rest. She cracks me up as I always straighten her hands for her then she ends up with them folded up hehe

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 10.09.14 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 10.09.14 PM.png
    458.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 10.09.20 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-08-23 at 10.09.20 PM.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 138
What type of dragon is she? She's pretty!
My beardies sleep funny too with their front legs folded up and back legs out like hers as well.

Thanks Em!!
She is an 11 month old Pogona Henrylawsoni (Downs Bearded Dragon).
It's funny how they can sleep like that :)

She's a cutie. Can that kind of bearded dragon be friendly?

Just like Lizzy does. tried to get a photo but the DSLR shutter and flash kept waking her.

Love the legs in floppy mode and the "do you have to keep doing that look" you are getting from your dragon.

15cknet.gif

Lizzy's sleeping position from this afternoon. It's a hard life.

we got a 4 mth old that sleeps balancing on tail against glass thinking he is a ghecko

Attachments

• bender.jpg
    bender.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Yes this type of dragon are very very tame just like the common central bearded dragons. They are also smaller only growing to around 25cm total length

yes their spikes are less prominant, they don't really have a beard like the centrals, and they have blocky markings down their spine. There is more colour variety with centrals.

we got a 4 mth old that sleeps balancing on tail against glass thinking he is a ghecko

Maybe your dragon likes the smooth and cool feel of the glass ?

Still looks odd but then if it works for your dragon .... lol

Your dragon's enclosure looks very spartan and devoid of sensory stimulation, maybe your dragon is bored and needs more tactile and visual stimulation. Does the dargon get out very often and have a chance to explore and experience things ?

Last edited:
yes he is in outside enclosure now since it is warmer here a small one we have outside for him and also is in different enclosure now that was when we first got him for few mths but he has a log , 2 rocks and a branch up other end of that one also

I have seen many reptiles sleep like you mentioned dosngo. Nothing to worry about mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back