Dad's sick

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Unfortunately dad is near blind of late (some eye problem) and can't visit the forums. I would like to apologise on his behalf for him not visiting the forums, hopefully he will get better soon.

Slateman_Junior said:
Unfortunately dad is near blind of late (some eye problem) and can't visit the forums. I would like to apologise on his behalf for him not visiting the forums, hopefully he will get better soon.

I am really sorry to hear that Adam, please give him my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery.
meg

Same here Adam, sorry to hear it and hope Dad will recover soon.

That's no good. Hope he gets over it soon. Hey SJ I hope you are reading him the highlites from the forums to keep him smiling.

Get Well Soon Jan

rgds. Graham

Best wishes from the wattso clan Slatey, take care and get well soon! { p.s. I told you your firewater was dangerous :lol: }

:)

8) Jan, I told you that you'd go blind if you did that!!!! 8)

Seriously though, hope it clears up soon mate - we'll miss your unique input. :wink:

Get well soon Jan and get back to us all here just as soon. Good luck with it mate, hope it clears up without a trace very very soon.

Get better soon Slatey.
You need your vision back to see all the great avatars :)

Simon_Archibald said:
Yeah, get well soon slatey. I'm missing my doses of Slateman Inglisch!!!!

BTW Meg, where are you getting these funny avatar pics from???

Simon Archibald

ahahhhhhhhha it is a secret........

Magpie said:
Get better soon Slatey.
You need your vision back to see all the great avatars :)

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN ALL WEEK MAGS, THANX (the avatar not your post)

meg

First time on APS after 4 days. Still not to sharp vision. Can't blabe the firewater for this one. Dock said that this is some type of ulcer. Must cut my Aps visits to minimum at the moment. Junior did not want to read to me and put some computerize voice to read the messages. You guys sounded like androids from starwars. Thank you for your get well wishes and for beautifull Nicoles kisses. Hope that Afrofishiohead don't get jelaous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back