darwin carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i have been looking for info regarding darwin carpets, but cant seem to find any, im just curious how large they get and what size enclosure would be suitable for them. thanks for your helps.
jason

Just like any carpet mate, keep em a little warmer though, as for enclosure once again just like any other carpet they are capable of growing up to 8-10 feet, so 4feet would be a start for an enclosure size. There is a pair for sale on reptiles down under too Simone (Johnbowemonie) is selling her pair for $400

Simone (Johnbowemonie) is selling her pair for $400
yer these are the ones im likely to be getting. thanks, i thought it would be similar to other carpets, but best to make sure. i will let you know if i get them or not.
jason

cool good stuff i think they are great, beautiful colours too.

re darwin

Yeh ide say they be in god condition and the price is very reasonable so if you get them jason its a good deal for 1 metre pair,good luck mate! Simone also has the three king skinks for sale at a wicked price for these lizards,hope she is not giving up herps completely. :(

just spoke to her, she is very good to deal with and very helpful, will know tonight what is happening hopefully, i will let you know what happens.
hope she is not giving up herps completely
my impressions were, just cutting back alittle to make room, for others.
jason

capable of growing up to 8-10 feet
I've never seen a darwin that big!! I've had a few that I would have considered big at 7foot, but maybe theres some really big ones out there? anyone got any pics?

Cheers Rossco.

re darwin

dobermanmick said:
I have seen pics of some big ones supposedly close to the 10 ft but never seen them in the flesh !
Every house should have a darwin hey dobes,dont give up the campaign mate,its sinking in slowly,one day theyll be more popular than gtps if we live long enough to see it hey. Cheers colin :p

Pringles3.jpg

My Pringles :p Love her haha

These guys are what I consider the poor mans Jungle, but I reckon as far as colouration goes, there are not alot that come close to one of these guys after a fresh slough.

Now, if only they were a little rarer, I'm sure people would pay 10k for one! :lol:

re darwin

Nice color pythons these,yours has a little howler of a head on him dobermanick,a mike tyson clint eastwood blockhead :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back