Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsayi

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
For those who wanted to be kept up to speed about our Darwins this (post) will save me a lot of PM's.

albeggs009800x600.jpg

Dad
male.jpg

cool pics. how many eggs has she layed now??? beuatiful snake by the way ramsayi

W O W...................that is really nice.....good luck with them!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done, I suppose you have been up all night waiting for this! love to see a photo of the clutch when she has finished, good luck with the incubation.

Thanks for the kind words.
Only a small clutch as she isn't a very big girl.Yeah worth the wait Haz,a long time in the planning and a lot of worry.
Quite a few have been spoken for already so if anyone wants to get on the list then a PM might be in order.

Great stuff Mark. How many did she lay and is that the first time she's laid?

Congrats mark :D, that would be just too exciting ;)

good luck with it all mate.

Different topic but do these pics do the animals appearance justice or do they look much different in the flesh?

Nothing can catch the true colours of albino darwins. Their colour is flurescent, not flat like it looks in these pics.

ok.....i find their colours and patterns fascinating. Not sure if i "like" them but certainly amazing animals and would never pass up the opportunity to see one in the flesh or own one. Then again having never seen one in the flesh my comment about not liking them is bit silly!

anyway, congrats and good luck with the incubation. must take a lot of time and effort to get everything right to breed animals.

Congrats Mark.

Beautiful snakes...

on another note, what the hell is the go with all the Pony avatars!!??

AAAArrr Mr Ramsayi you pour bugger,youll never make it with the big boys,those snakes look like mutants,their genes are fryed son,better give them to your uncle zulu to look after matey.:):):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back