Devon Rex's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Rex cross and he's is the most loving and cuddly cat with me, but with my other halfhe is a rat bag. Reason being is that they paly fight and Trippah gets best of both worlds then.
I've had cats for many years, he is by far the most social and cuddly cat I've ever had, really smart too.

i dont like cats with lots of fur that drop etc thats why im not a big cat lover usually so the devon rex's are perfect for me since i dont like cat fur!

yes i understand how much they cost and that doesnt bother me what so ever.

australis have to admit that pic is cute u posted... hahaha

ewan urs are so cute!
does anyone have any idea where i can get one?
if need be i can get it from interstate but ill want to go interstate to pick it up i dont want a kitten or cat being freighted to me i think it would be a bit stressful for them

Thank you missllamathuen. They are pretty cool cats.

Once again here are some breeders in SA.
Breeders Page

They also pop up on the most of the pet classifieds from time to time.

Good luck.

ewan the first person i called has 4 day olds and 7wks old, they will be availible at 12wks and she said i can go up this wkend and look
they are 550 which includes desexing and vaccinations
:D

im going to find some time this wk to go up and have a look im so excited now!

im a huge fan of the devons, there lovely but very very needy...sometimes to needy lol theres a lady here in canberra that breeds amazing orientals and devons. have u tried the aus cat fanciers assosiation? they should have lists of breeders!

That's excellent missllamathuen. I hope you find a little kitten you love.

hehe thanks hun
i told my ex today, he didnt sound to impressed that i was spending money on a cat lol owel, they are so adorable

the lady said on the phone that once there desexed theres really no difference between the males and females

the one that i can have in 5wks is a female otherwise i have a choice of males and females in a few more wks, ill take some pics when i go up there and post them on here and see what u all think about the different ones

What colours are you into missllamatheun?

i like most of them to be honest theres none that i dont like, can u tell me what a certain colour is if i post a photo tho? i saw a photo online recently of someone selling 2 boys for $200 because they were moving and one of them is really cute (i think anyway) and i dont no what colour its classified as....
ill go find the pic now

the orange looking one what colour is that?

Attachments

• rexs.jpg
    rexs.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 49
From our pics our black man is a black smoke. Our grey girl looks more like the grey point. The grey and the cream points are really cool as they have their own eye liner. Those three are my favourites. There is also the tortoiseshell, ginger tabby, silver striped tabby and the blue self. Im sure there are other, however, they are the common ones covered in my books. Just do a little googling you will find all the colours.

Looks like a cream/red point, cool. One of my favourites. The other looks exactly like our girl the grey point. Some times called grey smoke (from memory).

From the pic it looks like it has a strange eye. Check it out carefully. They get very waxy ears and some times vets freak out and think it has ear mites. But get them to microscope the wax each vet visit.

Get ready for loads and loads of cuddles once it settles in. They can be pretty timid little things at the start but once they sort out who is who they become really welcoming to almost everyone.

yea the lady said that the one that will be availible in 5wks is a tortoiseshell female the others are all differernt that are younger

does yours enjoy going on the lead outside? i dont want mine to roam and im in appartment now so its not like i can just let it out in the yard for a bit and bring it in so ill have to get one

do you clean their ears yourself?

i know some people think there ugly but i think there so unique and adorable

Ours love it out on the lead. They are more like dogs than cats. When they hear their leads they run upto the back door and meow and meow. They love exploring and chasing bugs and sniffing flowers.

We clean their ears, clip their nails and bath them ourselves. They are quite good with it all.

Ours love it out on the lead. They are more like dogs than cats. When they hear their leads they run upto the back door and meow and meow. They love exploring and chasing bugs and sniffing flowers.

We clean their ears, clip their nails and bath them ourselves. They are quite good with it all.

aw how cute! now im even more excited about getting one lol
they sound like they have huge personalities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back