• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

diamond python for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10ft seems big for a male diamond, are you sure of the sex?

The tank

Hi all,

Just giving Ashlea a hand resizing and posting the pic of her tank.

She is not sure of the measurments, but she is pretty sure it is a 5 ft tank. Every thing in it is included and 10 adult rats. Tank locks, glass slides out and bottom tray comes out as well. any more info PM ashlea. I think she may sell the tank separate but obvioulsy you would have to wait for the Diamond to go first. :p

do not have much internet access due to travelling at the min may well be interested in melb area today if ya gett this in time giveme a call or sms me i will pm you my mobile number

Hi every one, I just wanted to let you all no that this diamond is still for sale. any questions give me a pm or email but just remember that i am unable to check emails and pm alot as dont have internet at home

Hi all, just an update to let you all no that i still have this snake for sale. and stil do not have much internet access. nor can i check my email (some problem with msn)

if any of you have any questions it would probably be best if you were to call me as it may take a few days (or even weeks) for a reply. my mobile number is 0421 440 041.

this diamond is still for sale. if any one is interested in him and you are from qld then i can get him and tank transported for an extra$150.00 to the driver on delivery

please for any one who is interested in diamond only make a seriouse offa. bearin in mind $150 is not seriouse. but thanks

hi all, just an update to let every one no that kaluah is still for sale. i have had alot of offers for him alone but i dont really have the room to keep tank. if you were interested in kaluah then it would still be $800. sorry guys, cant get rid of tank other wise. the lucky person to make this purchase will not regret it.

ashlea said:
hi all, just an update to let every one no that kaluah is still for sale. i have had alot of offers for him alone but i dont really have the room to keep tank. if you were interested in kaluah then it would still be $800. sorry guys, cant get rid of tank other wise. the lucky person to make this purchase will not regret it.
wasn't it $600 for the lot in a previous post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back