• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond python hatchlings for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cement

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Morelia Spilota Spilota

Common Name
Diamond Python

Sex
Male and female available

Length
Approx 500mm

Quantity Available

Price
$250 each, $450 a pair

Bred By
Myself

General Description

Hi,
These little snakes are all robust, feeding well, have had multiple sheds and are all very healthy. They come from high yellow unrelated, non biting parents and are quality animals.
They come with all records and a comprehensive 7 page care guide, that outlines their husbandry requirements so that anyone unfamiliar with the Diamond python will have no problem maintaining their pet in excellent health. I explain instinctual behavior, feeding, shedding, handling and the right temperatures over their life from hatchy to adult.
Diamonds aren't difficult to keep, just different to other morelia, and armed with the right knowledge plus after sales advice when needed you will have no problems.

Willing to Freight?
yes add $55 if going with AAE

Contact Details
Graham
PM here
Email [email protected]
Mobile 0414812088

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
AKL 84041

Attachments

• 24042010572.jpg
    24042010572.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,201
$220 each or $400 a pair.
Comes with an easy to read comprehensive guide on how to care for them. Answering all the questions that are frequently asked.

actually I have one male and two females, one of them is very black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back