• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Python Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eden roscoe

Reaction score
Species Common Name

Length
40cm approximately.

Quantity Available
Numerous, some ready to sell now and more will be ready very soon.

Bred By
Me

General Description
I have some diamond python hatchlings that are established feeders and are ready for some new homes now. The hatchlings ready to sell have all had at least 6 feeds. They were started on pinky mice but have now on pinky rats so they don't get stuck on mice. The hatchies that are ready to sell have all had or are in the process of having their 2nd shed. At this stage they are unsexed. I will have more hatchlings for sale soon, they just need a few more feeds. The parents of these snakes are nice yellow and healthy diamonds kept in aviaries all year round. I am happy to give on going advice for keepers new to diamonds after sale. If interested don't hesitate to contact me for further details or on any queries. Attached are some pics of the parents ( pictures 1 and 2 are mum and 3 and 4 are dad). The hatchlings should turn out with some nice colours. I will put pictures up of each individual hatching ready to sell in the next few days. Cheers Eden.

IMG_0613.jpgIMG_0611.jpgIMG_0495.jpgIMG_0492.jpg

Willing to Freight?
No, at this stage pick up only.

Contact Details
Message me on this site or message me on 0423532620

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Will be given on sale

Other Details

Here are some pics of a few hatchlings ready to go and that are not already promised to anyone (D1, D2, and D3).

D3.b.jpgD3.a.jpgD2.b.jpgD2.a.jpgD1.b.jpgD1.a.jpg

There great snakes guys and all three of these has had two sheds. All of these ones are feeding on both pinky mice and rats. Feel free to contact me for any further questions or if your interested. There will be more to come in a couple of weeks. Cheers Eden.

Hey guys, the following photos are of one of the last hatchies that are ready to sell. There are only two left (this one and another who is in shed atm). I will upload pics of that one after it has shed. These will be the last hatchies available for a while. Get in contact with me soon if your interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 625
  • IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 709
One left

- - - Updated - - -

All sold for now, I have a few slow starters that will be ready for sale in a month or two. I will keep this add posted.

I have one back up for sale, feeding well on pinky rats and handles good. The buyer pulled out, message me on 0423532620 if your interested. Cheers Eden

- - - Updated - - -

bump, need this last one sold.

I have one more for sale, feeding perfectly on pinkie rats, i'll post pics up soon. Pm me if interested.

The sale fell through with this hatch so he/she is back up for sale (sex is unknown). Feeding awesome on thawed pinky rats, smashes them straight away out of the tweezes. Nice parents and has never striked when handling. Pm me if your interested or for any further questions, cheers Eden.

Attachments

• IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 311
Another late starting hatchy is ready to go, this one looks like it will colour up really yellow and has awesome tiny rosettes. I'll throw a picture up tomorrow. Pm me or text me on 0423532620 if your interested.

Cheers Eden.

IMG_1122.jpgIMG_1120.jpg

This hatchy is still available, feeds awesome on pinky rats, never bitten and looks like it will colour up nice and yellow. TEXT me on 0423532620 or pm me on this site if interested.

These two hatchies are still available, have been feeding weekly on rats without fail for several months now. $200 each contact me if interested or for further questions, Cheers Eden.

Attachments

• IMG_1201.jpg
    IMG_1201.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1200.jpg
    IMG_1200.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1192.jpg
    IMG_1192.jpg