• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond Python & Terrarium FOR SALE : Kind Natured, Beautiful Markings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anna01

Reaction score
_MG_2589.jpg
Species Common Name

Diamond Python

5 Years

Quantity Available

General Description

I'm looking for a new home for my beautiful Diamond Python, Indie.

Raised by myself since hatching and is now 5 years old.She is a brilliant shedder and eater, currently eating large/extra large rats and quail. She has never had any health issues and has beautiful vibrant diamond markings of cream and bright yellow on her healthy glowing skin. Breeders have given conflicting information on its sex, but I believe she is female.

She has a calm and delightful nature and has never acted aggressively towards anyone she has come in contact with. She is regularly handled and often basks in the sun with me for hours whilst I’m studying. She is also great when being handled by my family and friends or other people she may not be used to.

My reason for sale is that I will be moving into an apartment next month and I will not be able to take her with me! I am very sad to have to sell her as she has been a much loved member of our family – however I would be happy to pass her on to a new loving home.

I am also looking to sell her large glass enclosure/terrarium which comes with a large heat mat, heat lamp, long uv lamp, a second smaller enclosure that sits inside and a few other accessories/hiding baskets.

License required for new owner.

Price INCLUDES terrarium and is NEGOTIABLE.
Need to sell ASAP so please make an offer!

Collection from Sydney NSW (close to Sydney Airport)

Willing to Freight?
Willing to personally deliver snake only to Sydney/surrounding suburbs.
Terrarium will have to be collected from near Sydney Airport by yourself or a removalist.

Contact Details
Please don't hesitate to contact me for further information, images or to make an offer.

Phone: 0423213052
Email: [email protected]

Images

IMG_0792.jpg_MG_2525.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back