Did i say something wrong.........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bel03

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
[h=6]They sent my census form back 2 me! In response to the question: "Do you have any dependents?" I replied - "YES, 2 million illegal immigrants, 1 million crack heads, 1 million unemployable people, 1/2 million people in over 100 prisons, half of Afghanistan and 535 politicians in Canberra. Apparently, this was NOT an acceptable answer........ : /[/h]
I couldnt help it, i love the new 'post' circulating on facebook! :lol:

Gold, im so stealing that,,

there is so much more you could add to that, just not without stepping on a few toes

I have never done one of these forms and don't plan on it I never sigh Any a contract saying I'll do compulsory surveys.

hehehehe.

I delivered a crapload of these census things on the weekend. We were expecting a few outright refusals but people were generally pretty good.

Last edited:
Thats very amusing astually I hear last one thousands of people put "JEDI" for a religion

hehehehe.

I delivered a crapload of these census things on the weekend. We were expecting a few outright refusals but people were generally pretty good.

Same here partner is doing the rounds as we speak and most have been nice to him, a few drunks making things difficult but most know it's not the delivery guy that makes the rules.

Each to their own i say, if we dont want to fill something in we shouldnt have to! But just reading through mine, thinking of the answers i could give them if i just ticked 'other' for alot of the questions is quite interesting........as pythrulz mentioned religion is just one of them!

spend 5 mins of your own time to do something for the rest of the community and fill in the damn form in properly.

I am sure some of you probably think you are smart thumbing your noses at the government (which I agree isn't perfect), but when all this asks of you is a little time, surely you can be serious for 5 minutes, If not give the form to your mums to fill for you. That's what addults are for, to do stuff that childran can't do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesnt your religion believe in the amazing thing called a sense of humor? :?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummmm this started as a joke......i found something funny, & i shared it! U didnt have to look/read or comment if u didnt see the funny side of it! I actually have in the past & will do again this time, fill my form in correctly, however i am aloud to find these 'jokes' funny whether or not u do! Geez some people are just WAY too sensitive!

As for those who chose for whatever reason not to fill their form in, that is their choice to make, & you really have no right to be calling them childish, people see things differently, thats a part of life!

Last edited:
spend 5 mins of your own time to do something for the rest of the community and fill in the damn form in properly.

I am sure some of you probably think you are smart thumbing your noses at the government (which I agree isn't perfect), but when all this asks of you is a little time, surely you can be serious for 5 minutes, If not give the form to your mums to fill for you. That's what addults are for, to do stuff that childran can't do.

I agree, LOL at them 'going against the establishment'... seriously, some of you have way too much time on your hands. Lose the hate at the world, get off your arses & get a real job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back