Did i say something wrong.........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: oh this just got funny all over again! Im so glad im not the only one that believes this census has nothing to do with 'helping' us at all......as mentioned there are alot more questions out there that would be more worthwhile asking ie; main one probably being where do we want our tax spent! IMO this is like the whole 'smart card' creation.....just a way for the government to 'track' us. Perhaps just giving everyone a blank piece of paper & letting us write down our own opinions would be alot more 'helpful'.......the 'boat people' is a huge issue, & yet our opinions dont seem to count on that topic! (yes, i just called someone a name.......but is it offensive.......i cant see how, they are people that come here on boats!)

.......and so the real topic of the post begins:rolleyes:

It does?? The topic was originally about the census form......& from what i have read, it still is........not everyone agrees it is to help the government improve our communities.......hence the different opinions on the topic......but it is still the same topic all the same! Maybe you know something i dont though.......maybe i missed something......

Your opinion doesn't count because this statement shows you really have no clue what you're talking about

My opinion doesnt have to matter to u......nor do u have the right to say that i dont know what im talking about from that comment.......has a solution to the problem been discovered.......cause i havnt heard about it if it has, & i KNOW im not alone in feeling that this is definately one of those things that needs fixing! Im not saying people shouldnt come here at all, thats not even close to how i think, however there is a right way & there is a wrong way, & doing it illegally isnt the right way!

So I have to spend precious time from my day to fill out some form? Am I getting paid for this? lol

--------------

Dear Government,

Blow me. That is all.

Kind regards,
me

--------------

So I have to spend precious time from my day to fill out some form? Am I getting paid for this? lol

--------------

Dear Government,

Blow me. That is all.

Kind regards,
me

--------------

Agreed and approved.

My opinion doesnt have to matter to u......nor do u have the right to say that i dont know what im talking about from that comment.......has a solution to the problem been discovered.......cause i havnt heard about it if it has, & i KNOW im not alone in feeling that this is definately one of those things that needs fixing! Im not saying people shouldnt come here at all, thats not even close to how i think, however there is a right way & there is a wrong way, & doing it illegally isnt the right way!

Google "Go back to where you came from".

Watch it.

Google "Go back to where you came from".

Watch it.

Ive seen it.....& your point is......:? im pretty sure i said it needs fixing, not 'stop the boats', 'bomb the boats' or 'go back home'.......i think you have taken me the wrong way, i have friends & family from all over the world, my own children have a PNG/Chinese father, im in no way a racist & im definately not heartless. I dont think people should stop coming here, & i didnt say that, i used the boat people as just one example of something that we need to fix, & in saying that i mean fixing it for the better for everyone involved! I dont lack empathy, & i get that some of these people come from horrible situations & they need protecting, however our border also needs protecting!

Last edited:
Ive seen it.....& your point is......:?

My point is this that you said:
there is a right way & there is a wrong way, & doing it illegally isnt the right way!

A lot of the time it's a matter of life and death and legalities become trivial for the survival of them and their children.

Either way, that is completely off topic. If you don't like the census form, don't fill it out. But keep in mind that if enough people in an area don't fill them out, in turn, your community is going to suffer.

What's the harm in filling out a form? It's basically anonymous anyway isn't it? The only reasons I can see for not doing it would be that you're a part of the tin hat brigade or are incredibly lazy

OH FFS, i havent said i wouldnt fill the stupid form out, in fact i mentioned that i have filled them out in the past & that i will do so again.......filling it out & thinking its actually going to 'help my community' are 2 different things! & its not anonymous, we each have our own little number!

Equinny, i do understand what you are saying, some do come from terrible places & very dangerous situations, & i do feel for them. But at the same time, we need to protect what is our own too, letting people just arrive off boats isnt going to fix anything! This is why i said the WHOLE situation needs to fixed, & not just 'dont let them in'.......

the trouble is Bel711 - is you said something or did something !!

the govenment likes mindless drones that they can control with remote sensoring via the TV, you must have had alfoil wrapped around your head blocking the mind control waves.

dont forget the reglion section to put down your a JEDI KNIGHT

I dislike bigots nearly as much as I dislike racist bigots. They generally have low self esteem, poor education or are morons. They tend to take every piece of garbage they see as verbatim truth.
Like an idiot who handed in a census form before they were even due to be filled out, now really, moron? definitely.
Its always the fault of someone else.

Bel711, I'd just like to say I think the original post is fricking hilarious. I also think it is so relevant and has brought up so many issues that we - as Australians - have with the way our census (and yes, government) is run. For me, the big issue is the religion question, As a non Christian/non patriarchal religion adherent, the fact that every choice on the form - leaving 'other' out for the moment - is a Christian sect or form of patriarchal based religion, is really very offensive.
Someone else mentioned that there a question about transport, yet only about what car you drive, well, I'm 30 and I don't drive, I have never held a full license and rely on public transport, so how does this help me? Or make the govt. aware of the issues that affect me? I haven't done the census yet, so please forgive me if there are questions which are relevant, but I agree that maybe it should be scrapped and a new one compiled that will actually inform the govt. about the Australian people, not just tell them what they want to hear. (I have and ecensus number, just haven't bothered yet as I am so steamed up about 'other' lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back