• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Digital camera or i Pod bags

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rumpig

Reaction score
iPod or Digital Camera Bag with Carabina - New

**Brand New**

This comes with a free Carabina to easily clip on to your belt, keys, hook, inside of car, ideal for the alloy boat or when out fishing you'll never lose it over the side! or out on those herping trips in the bush!

You can also thread your belt through the double stitched strap attached to the back of the case.

Case is easily accesible with two zips opening either way.

Your camera will be protected with the elastic draw string & toggle to hold the bag / case tight over your iPod or camera investment.

For extra safety the case comes a plastic clip over the zip that will secure to almost anything.

The front and inside the case has a netting pouch which can store extra batteries, memory card, headphones or small accessories.

This bag is water resistant adding protection.

A great investment for most digital cameras. Fits comfortably a Sony Cybershot S30, S60, S90 and many more.

Available in Blue ,Black ,purple and camo colours.

I will post these any where in australia for only $25 each or you can pic them up for $20 each ........
pm me for any more details or payment details ...........

i have a number of these back in stock at the reduced price of $15 each with free postage any where in australia
Four colours avalible Blue , Black , Purple and Camo colour ........

These are excellenty all purpose bags, they fit well on hiking packs also.
I already bought some, thanks Rumpig :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back