Diporiphora winneckei eggs at last

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
My female Cane grass dragon has been looking fairly plump for a while now and about 2 weeks ago she started digging her first test holes, digging went on for about 1 week before 2 healthy eggs were found. I gave the female sand to a depth of 15-20cm at one end of the tub but she laid ended up using about 4cm of sand under some mallee wood. Both eggs look healthy and are being incubated at about 29.7c in a 1:1 by weight vermiculite:water mix. Will keep you guys updated with any future clutches. Will try and get some pics up soon but still no computer access at home so will do it when i have the chance.

Well done mate. Only two eggs.. seems like abit of a let down or is that a standard clutch for a young female dragon?

Nevertheless, well done mate, you've done a great job, hope they hatch for you!

Well done mate. Only two eggs.. seems like abit of a let down or is that a standard clutch for a young female dragon?

Nevertheless, well done mate, you've done a great job, hope they hatch for you!

small dragon, clutch size varies between 1 and 3 eggs so 2 from a small fem is pretty good.

Hope you do well with them, it would be good to see them more available.

cheers, the 2 eggs are lookin good, hopefully get a few more clutches this season from her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back