Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonno from ERD

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
G'day guys,

I am searching for photos of very well fitted out, pseudo-natural enclosures. I am not looking to see enclosures with a bit of sand in the bottom, a fake rock waterbowl and some aquarium background - I want to see enclosures that look like someone has taken a slice of perfect habitat and dropped it into an enclosure.

Who knows what the creator of the best one might be offered?

Cheers

Jonno

i don't know....
what would the creator be offered?

-mine will be finished in about a week anyway

PM Freerider - his are some of the best Monitor enclosures I have seen - fantastic setups...

took some more pics of my bar hope it's what your looking for!!;)

any feedback would be great, thanx!
021.jpg

028.jpg

032.jpg

027.jpg

fishead has an absolutly marvelouse boid enclosure do a search on here and u will find his pics

reaper that bar enclosure idea is great! top notch;)

G'day guys,

Whilst I don't want to detract from peoples efforts, what I am searching for is examples of absolute perfection. Similar to Daniel Culls Perentie enclosure. I remember a photo of a fantastic Central Netted Enclosure, it was built into a large corner unit I believe.

I am looking to fit out some enclosures, so I need ideas and possibly an expert to help out...

not sure if this is what ur after then, but after reading that bredlis like rocky escarpments i made him a place he loves,...i wouldnt say its absolute perfection,...but im mainly trying to show u the idea of the slate stack on the right,...

and heres the right and left halves fo the beardy tank,...

Last edited:
This is my custom enclosure built late last year. Currently empty as my Jungle just died. Trying to decide what new snake to get. I love Jungles, but there are so many cool snakes out there

Attachments

• CRW_2792-01.jpg
    CRW_2792-01.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 263
Yeah top effort Reaper, I had been throwing a similar idea around for a while, I have the bar built , just need to modify it to fit an enclosure in the front. Have attached a pic.

Attachments

• Bar3.jpg
    Bar3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 181
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back