DIY enclosure present help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yep its all done i will post some pics once its unrapped, its got perspex doors and aluminium channels as i had no luck finding tracks. all blue except outside and a car on top(made out of wood). i thin hell love it

Its great giving these sorts of things to kids, (with parents consent of course.) they always love it, even if its not 100% perfect. cant wait to see the pics and hear what his reaction will be. Good on you , i bet you're about to make one young man a very happy little chappy. I always like presents that have a little bit of the givers time and attention in it.

heres some finishing pics. all the paint is non toxic and water based. 12mm plywood. 10mm aluminium channels as looked through sydney and no glass tracks!!does the job. black perspex( no clear, can look through in day. some air holes that the members of the enclosure might be able to get out through( lizards). i will drill a light in soon but i had no time on christmas eve it wasnt finished and got it done in the nick of time. he loves it so far. bit of leftover astro turf and hide and rock/log. fits in his room perfectly!!im happy!:D
NEXT COMES THE BREDLI ENCLOSURE, can i start on this after my holiday:Sideboard, Hutch Cabinet | eBay.............ill take the second shelf out and make it bigger. MY NEXT MISSION

Attachments

• IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0808.jpg
    IMG_0808.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0810.jpg
    IMG_0810.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.