Do you like him?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bOJOjojo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Here is a picture of my cute male juvenile bearded dragon. I think he's really sweet...can anyone tell me what colour morph he is?

Sry about picture size -- i don't know how to make it smaller *just realized there is poop in the picture - oops*

the picture is a bit to blurry and distorted to tell, but best bet would be top talk to the breeder you got him from

Impossible to tell what colour he? will be from looking at it, you really need to see the parents, It will probably be brown with alittle yellow around it's head, and colour up alittle more when it's feeling like doing so. It is also relatively impossible to sex a juvie 100%, my guess from the photo is that it is a she, but that's just a guess. It is extremely hard to find high quality coloured bearded dragons, yet everyone seems to be selling their hatchies as a colour phase when all they grow up to be is brown / grey with yellow - orange markings around their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back